Friday, October 19, 2007

Customer service...where are you???

Why does it seem like customer service people are always in a bad mood? Why do they think they need to tell you what you already know but in a really snotty judgemental way? I had this experience today...I called them to rectify a problem that I did not cause. The woman immediatly had an attitude, told me 2 times what I already knew and then said I had to go back to the person who helped me in the store to get the problem fixed. I actually asked her why she was giving me attitude when all I called for was a solution...she did not respond but instead told me again what the problem was. I told her all I wanted was a solution and then hung up on her. I know hanging up was not that nice but serisouly...who takes a job like that and then does not have the common decency to listen to the caller? A pleasant response of you must go back to the branch would have worked...grrr. I had to sit and breath for about 15 minutes after that.

No comments: