Monday, July 2, 2007

My Grandma!!

This weekend my dear sweet Grandma came to visit R and I at our new house! She and i had a nice lunch out in downtown Portland, did a little shopping, went to an awesome Garden Center, went to a baby shower and had dinner with my dear husband. It was wonderful to have her with us...especially because Saturday would have been my mom's birthday (we ate a huge dessert together) and Sunday would have been her and my grandpa's 63 anniversary!!

She bought me a rosemary plant..."for rememberance" I plan to plant it in a place of honor in our new yard so that i see it everyday and remember!

I love you grandma!

*sorry no pictures...I am a bit slow and have yet to catch up to my sister with the camera attached at all times.

1 comment:

jmb_craftypickle said...

K--That sounds so fun...what a great way to spend time together and remember wonderful people too. Keep posting, I like to hear what you are doing!!!
Your mom was a beautiful and special person, inside and out!