Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not Fair

NOT FAIR!!!!
As my sister can attest I have been saying this for most of my life...and it still rings true to me today. No, I am not talking about her borrowing my shoes without asking.

Up here in Portland a horrible story has been in the news for a few days. Two little boys were found abandoned in the back of a car in a stange neighborhood. Their drug addicted and high dad left them in the back seat of the car alone at night. He was later found passed out in a car in an alley.

My heart hurt for these boys...but also for all those people who are aching to be parents. Litteraly using their life savings to have a child. It is not FAIR! These are the moments I question God and his intentions with all of us. How will he use those boys? Why do they have to go through this? Why do some people who want children to love and lay thier lives down to not get them? Why do some people have children they do not seem to want?

It does not seem fair...no it does not feel fair...really it is not fair.


*note: no I am not trying to have a baby...but I have watched many friends go through this hell.

2 comments:

emilyruth said...

so sad...

Left Coast Sister said...

It is so hard to figure out why things happen like they do... Are those kids OK?