Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I hate my clothes

Do you ever have one of those days where you are tempted to call in sick to whatever you have to do becuase you hate everything in your closet and would rather go back to bed than try to get dressed? Perhaps it is the 5 additional pounds since the wedding or the fact that I have 5 pairs of work pants in rotation and I barely have time to have them cleaned before I have to wear them again. I wish I was a suit person, you know those people who wear suits everyday and all they have to select is a shirt...but suits are expensive. Or, a dress person. If I could just put on one thing not a combo of matching items. Oh to have extra money to buy new pants, I would go to Jcrew and say one of each in a tall and be so happy!

What do you do when you have one of those days?

1 comment:

emilyruth said...

when i have one of those days
i think of your closet
& say
i wish i had mrs. if you can dodge a wrench's closet full of cute clothes
(& that they fit me)
i'm not being bratty!
this is truly what i think!
it's good to know that everyone
even a girl with the closet cutness of you
goes through this...

love you!

oh what i also do is look through
normal magazines
like redbook
& marie claire
(not vogue or elle)
& see what people have put together
& sometimes i can fake it with what i have!
it works
sometimes...

:)