Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am a Weight Watcher


That is right...I am back at Weight Watchers. I stepped on the scale 11 months after my wedding and I weighed more that I have weighed in 5 years. More than I weighed when I started WW the first time. I was so mad at myself. It was hard to lose those 40 pounds the first time...now I have to lose 42. I have tried to find that happy place where my weight/size do not corrolate with my self worth. I am still searching for that place. I have a spare closet of clothes with a smaller size on them, I want to wear them again. I have a main closet full of clothes in a size I never thought I would wear again. I have never had a behind...when i saw this pic I was surprised and not in a good way.

WW works...I have tried other diets in the last few years and they last about a month and I gained all the weight back plus a little. In my first weigh in I lost a grand total of .4...yes, not even a half. I cried. I know it seems silly but I was disapointed. I reminded myself that I gained the weight over years, I would not lose it in a week. The second weigh in I lost 3.8 for a total of 4.2.

I feel so proud of myself and I feel motivated. Thanksgiving is the day before I weigh again and I am determined to be proud of myself on friday. That may mean I have half a piece of pie, only one roll and lots of salad. I will keep you posted on my progress...all the ups and downs. If anyone wants to join the fight I would love the company!

2 comments:

jmb_craftypickle said...

good for you!! I have been looking at my own body lately and thinking...Is this really me?? Where did I get this fat lady suit?...this is really not me....so kudos to you for making some changes! I ma excited to hear about your progress. I have never tried WW...hmmm maybe I should... THanks K-lady!

emilyruth said...

great job k web:)