Friday, November 30, 2007

WOO WOO!!!

I lost another 2.2 this week! I am so happy...my total is 8.6 and I am so happy! I was a little worried that I had not done enough this week. I went to the gym 3x and sometimes that can cause me to retain water. Now I am more than half way to my christmas goal of 15.

I have been trying some new tricks with my eating. I started doing puree's of vegetables and adding them to our meals. I want to get more veggies and I get annoyed trying to eat an entire plate of broccoli. I put Acorn squash puree into a chicken pot pie last night. You would never know the difference. I am going to make a meatloaf that takes Carrot puree. I know most of the recipe's are meant for kids but I think we can all use a few more veggies. On another note...I used our food processor to do all this. First time since we got married. It made the whole process so much easier. I am trying to think of more things I can slice or blend or shred.

I am keeping on the same track...hopefully all the beer I will need for civil war will not cause too much trouble. Thanks for the support

2 comments:

jmb_craftypickle said...

I am tooting my super gal horn for you!!! TOOT TOOT!

emilyruth said...

good job, lady!

& happy anniversary!

love you:)