Thursday, January 31, 2008

going for it on my own

So...I have decided to do weight watchers online...on my own. I was finding an increased anxiety about going to the weigh ins each friday morning. It started on thursday and would last about 24 hours. I will follow the program, weigh in myself and be forgiving of my mistakes. I guess I know deep down this is my battle and I want to have it be my victory. I do not want a guilt victory...or an anxious one! I will keep you posted.

DEAL OF THE WEEK!!! I thought I would let you know the great deal at my favorite store:
Healthy Heart Granola bars, 6 = .99

Love that store!!!

2 comments:

jmb_craftypickle said...

Go go Gadget!

emilyruth said...

good for you, sister:)
i can see how the weigh ins would be stress inducing
personally i love it
but i can see...

love you!
:)