Friday, January 4, 2008

Work in progress

So last post I was discouraged. After the holiday I gained another 2 pounds...but our meeting leader handed each of us a tiny little eraser. She told us the eraser represented our erasing past mistakes or disappointments. Mine is a little orange fish. I decided to keep it in the change section of my wallet so I could see it and remember the past is in the past and there is nothing I can do about it. I lost .6 this week and I am happy. I was no where close to perfect but I tried. I wrote down what I ate even when I was ashamed I ate it.
I am a work in progress...and that is just fine with me.

On a side note...how sad is this whole Britney thing. My heart breaks for those boys! I hope she gets some help.

1 comment:

emilyruth said...

you're doing great, kate:)
you are first rate
no matter what you put on your plate

i love you
& hope someday we can go on a date
:)