Friday, January 5, 2007

I am so OVER IT

This...hopefully...will be the last time I comment on this for the rest of my life.

DONALD TRUMP is an ASS...sorry but he is. I just want him to go away. I actually changed the channel on Entertainment tonight becuase they kept showing him. I am officially boycotting everything Trump from here on...I am actually going to do research to be sure I know all the things so I don't say that and then stay at some hotel and realize he owns it.

Oh he is just such a blow hard!

2 comments:

jmb_craftypickle said...

I guess it is a slow "news" week.....I mean Britney and K-fed are filing, so no new news...no celeb babies are popping out and Tomkat already married....so I guess we are stuck with trumpy Grump. YUCKO! I guess I am going to HAVE to skip the Apprentice this time around. At least there is going to be a new Grey's anatomy this week....ahhh so Dreamy!

emilyruth said...

yes
he has pretty much blown it with i'd say at least 60% of the female population
including but not limited to
plus size woman
women who used to be plus size woman
woman who know anyone who is a plus size woman
anyone who has a brain
okay so maybe 80% of the female population

nice, donny.
great business move...